365 Days of Purity is a year long challenge I created to irradiate the symptoms and effects of IBS. I however, have changed and altered the demographic to make sure that everyone can benefit from 365 Days of Purity in some way.
365 Days of Purity involves positive thinking towards yourself and your actions, nourishing your body with wholesome foods and only natural products and exercising to achieve a body you are comfortable in, and that helps you from day to day perform at your best.
365 Days’ is a way for people with intolerances, allergies or IBS to be able to monitor what they eat in an easier way. The recipes uploaded are 75% clean eating based recipes. They are made with substitutions and benefits so that anyone can eat the foods. Food is an exciting and wonderful thing, and everyone should be able to share the same feelings towards it.
Ways to make your 365 Days an amazing journey are:
– To keep a food diary- watch what you eat, so that if you have trigger foods you can look over your intake for the day and easily distinguish which it was that affected you.
– Exercise regularly. Not once a week, but at least once every 2 days. Exercise relieves stress, has physical benefits for mobility and wellbeing and helps you structure a routine in your day.
– Positive thinking. Its easier said than done, and if you lead a busy week, make sure you allow some time for yourself to day dream once in a while. Its great for stress relief and as a way to set goals and make yourself remember what it is you want with yourself and your life.
– Excite yourself with amazing and healthy food. Plan your meals out so that you may stick to a diet that dosent allow any room for slipping into bad habits and eating bad food. Create a wholesome and healthy breakfast, plan out an amazing lunch, buy a juicer, make your own frozen yoghurt. Food is exciting! Involve yourself in your cooking and meal planning so that it becomes something you look forward to, rather than a chore.
– Purity of the mind. Influential media, motivational media, Fitness blogs, health blogs, magazines that promote cooking and health, work in community service, donate blood, donate used clothing, donate to a charity. You are a whole being, that can have enormous impact on many or someones lifes/lives. Remember you are here for a purpose, discover it.