The purpose of the “award” is to get the blogs listed noticed and have them gain more followers. I am also getting the opportunity to search out great new blogs to follow.
So here goes, here are the rules;
You must link back to the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
I was asked to answer these fun questions:
1. Is there one country you have always wanted to visit? tell me why and why you haven’t gone there yet? Yes, oh so many countries I want to visit, Ireland and Scotland make the list, I haven’t been there yet because I’m only a student (cant afford much with my studies) but I received a plane ticket to Canada for my birthday so next year I’m, going there!
2. If you had to bake a cake what kind would it be? Apple Spice Cake – my favourite. I’ll post the recipe!!!
3. Do you like fudge if so what kind? I LOVE fudge (before when I was able to eat it) my favourite that I have ever tried was a coffee cream one, delicious.
4. If you could only have one last meal, what would it be? Beef Stroganoff.
5. Song that reminds you of your childhood? Janet Jackson-Together Again
6. Why did you begin a blog and what are your goals? Or aspirations? I began my blog a little over a year ago with the intention of helping others with the same problems as me (IBS, food intolerance). When I was first diagnosed with IBS I got online to see what resources I might be able to find that could help me, there was not one positive resource that I could see. So, i made a goal to make IBS not such an awful thing- it forces you to be healthy, good right?
7. What do you do when you’re feeling blue? Exercise. I used to be a swimmer, training up to 8 or 9 times a week, so I never had problems with mood because of the constant release of endorphins through exercise. So, now that I’m no longer swimming. Whenever I’m blue I know thats the first thing I can do to fix it.
8. If you could do any job in the world what would it be? Marine Biologist, my favourite animal is a whale.
9. What is your favourite blog and why? , I love what they promote and wish I had lifestyle that was more involved with being in the garden!
10. What is something on your bucket list that you’d be most disappointed if you didn’t accomplish? Swim with whales, I can die happy after that!
10 Blogs I nominate are:
Here are the questions for the people I nominate!:
1. What is your favourite way to exercise?
2. Favourite recipe of all time?
3. What are 3 things you would like to improve in your life?
4. What is your favourite food?
5. Favourite quote?
6. What is the greatest thing you have ever accomplished?
7. Any pets? What kind/s?
8. What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited?
9. Whats a place you would like to visit?
10. What is your favourite smell/scent?
Keep blogging so well! I enjoy your posts.